An original completely renovated farm house situated on 13.26 acres in Woodbine is ready for it's new owners. No detail was overlooked as it was remodeled from top to bottom. Meticulously maintained and cared for. Refinished original hardwoods throughout, brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite, island for entertaining and custom cabinets with unique tin ceiling. Original moldings and woodwork throughout to savor the charm and character that exudes from this home while offering modern updates that offer elegance and class! A joining family room and dining room just off the kitchen connects with double glass doors. Three good size bedrooms and full bathroom on the upper level. New roof, windows, doors, vinyl siding, drywall and well pump. Main level laundry and mudroom that leads to back deck and fenced yard. Lots of potential for a home based business or car enthusiast--unlimited parking and 2 driveways. Gorgeous wrap around porch to take everything in this has to offer. This property has a breath taking setting with amazing views of farmland, pastures and trees. This is a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,623 sq. ft
Yes - 20 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 20 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price