Stunning custom-built colonial-style home situated on a private 8.55-acre lot! Boasting polished elegance, superior craftsmanship, sophisticated detail, and design-inspired features in every room! Gleaming hardwood floors, neutral color palette, crown molding, chair railing, arched doorways, stately columns, tray ceilings, and lofty windows embroider the common areas and makes for the ideal entertainment venue! Beautifully landscaped grounds surround this amazing home adorned with an elegant Portico entry, deck, and picturesque tree-lined backyard. The gracious layout is evident upon entering through the grand two-story foyer offering views of the open floorplan. Sure to be the envy of any guest the sizable gourmet eat-in kitchen is appointed with sleek appliances, granite countertops, a center island, double wall oven, breakfast bar, expansive light-filled breakfast room, butlerâs pantry, and easy access to the outdoor oasis. The impressive two-story family room takes center stage featuring a fireplace, an additional staircase, and magnificent backyard views. Formal living and dining rooms are embellished with classic moldings. Amazing light-filled sunroom, two private offices, powder room, arrival center, and laundry room complete the main level. Spectacular owner's suite graced with a walk-in closet and sitting room offering unparalleled convenience! Continue your royal treatment in the luxurious owner's suite full bath with spa-like elements including separate vanities, a decadent soaking tub, a water closet, and a glass-enclosed shower. Three additional bedrooms, a bonus room, and two en-suite full baths conclude the upper-level sleeping quarters. Travel downstairs to find the sizeable recreation room adorned with a brick profile fireplace, exercise room, bedroom, full bath, powder room, and storage, an ideal in-law suite! The exterior features Beautifully landscaped grounds, a Portico entry, a brick walkway, a covered porch, deck, secure storage, 3-cat attached garage, 3-car detached garage, forty fruit trees, a private lot, and panoramic views! This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Maryland's good life! A MUST-SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front
8,182 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Whitetail Run Estates
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price