Fully renovated split level home just minutes from Mt. Airy. Step inside this bright and open home with cathedral ceilings. New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and cherry cabinets. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a large lower level with 2 separate rec rooms and a wood stove. Additional lower-level bonus room with potential as a 4th bedroom, office, gym or playroom. Some of the many upgrades include new HVAC, whole house water filter tank system, new 30 year architectural single roof and new energy efficient windows and doors. Very large Trex deck off the kitchen that overlooks the level backyard. Huge 2 car detached garage with electric and french drainage system. All of this on over a half an acre of land in Frederick County with no HOA. All you need to do is move in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Stucco
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- Wood Stove.
- Ramp - Main Level, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price