Gorgeous, like-new luxury home boasting a spacious floorplan, tons of high-end finishes, spacious two car garage, gourmet kitchen and backs to a peaceful pond in the fantastic 55+ active adult community of Waverly Woods West. This beautiful home features over 3500 finished square feet! Travel inside to find a versatile open layout with wide doors & hallways, ample amounts of natural light, crown molding, recessed lighting, soaring tray ceilings, wainscoting, gorgeous floors, and so much more! Bright great room with gleaming engineered hardwoods is open to kitchen and dining room. Stunning gourmet kitchen showcases upgraded granite countertops, tiled backsplash, a huge island & breakfast bar, 42" cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and a spacious pantry!! Kitchen provides access to the sun filled, maintenance-free deck with incredible water views and cool breezes! Allow the stress of the day to melt away as you enter the fully enclosed screen porch (12 x 12) -perfect for entertaining or relaxing!! Main level offers a luxurious first floor master suite with attached spa bath boasting a gigantic walk-in closet and a beautifully styled master bath with dual vanities, tiled flooring, a huge glass enclosed shower, and soaking tub! Main level also provides two additional bedrooms with copious amounts of closet space & windows along with access to a stylish bath and laundry room in hallway-perfect for guests, a quiet home office, and more! Lower level showcases a large recreation space with an additional bedroom, full bath, incredible storage space and walk-out access to a generous yard and patio! Plenty of parking with the spacious 2-car front loading garage with ample space for storage and additional driveway parking. Community offers an abundance of outdoor activities including an outdoor pool, tennis and basketball courts, club house, exercise room, walking trails and so much more! Convenient to shopping, dining, and, commuter routes. A MUST SEE!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,595 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Energy Star, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Bay Window(s), Low-Emittance , Wood Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Irregular, Landscaping, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price